Jakob Lorber (July 22, 1800–August 24, 1864) was a Christian mystic and visionary who referred to himself as “God’s scribe”. He wrote that on 15 March 1840 he began hearing an ‘inner voice’ from the region of his heart and thereafter transcribed what it said. By the time of his death 24 years later he had written manuscripts equivalent to 10,000 pages in print, expecting and receiving no financial reward for his work.
The Healing Power of the Sunlight is one of Jakob’s books, which discusses the physical, mental, and spiritual benefits of sunlight and ways to effectively use the sunlight for healing and spiritual awakening.
The Healing Power of the Sunlight
A Revelation from the Spirit of God Received through the Inner Word And written down by The prophet Jakob Lorber
THE MOST IMPORTANT NOURISHMENT FOR MANKIND.
(“Great Gospel of John”, Vol. X, Ch. 210)
1) The Lord: “For someone to remain perfectly healthy in body and soul, one should from childhood on be nourished with clean food.
2) “Look at Me! I am, according to body, also a man, eat and drink one and the same food and quench My thirst likewise with clean, good and healthy wine, but always with the right measure and purpose. What I eat now before your eyes I have also eaten in My childhood. Likewise, most of My disciples who were fishermen, lived on fish.
3) “For the surplus of caught fish they received money and bought themselves the necessary clothing, bread, salt and also wine, which they moderately enjoyed with water. Ask them if at any tie any one of them has been plagued by a disease, with the exception of the one whom I will not describe any closer to you.
4) “I tell you: If mankind had remained by the designated foods by the prophet Moses, the doctors with their medicine would never have anything to do. But men began, in the way of heathens and epicureans, to stuff their body with hundreds of so-called delicacies and that is why they fell, in a short time, into all kinds of diseases.
5) “Good species of fish in clean waters, prepared as we enjoyed them, is for the human body the most healthy food.
6) “But where this kind of fish can not be obtained, there is the wheat and barley bread the best nourishment of men, as well as milk of healthy cows, goats and sheep. Among the legumes the lentils take first place, as the Persian cornwheat for the preparation of puree (pulp). Meat is to be eaten free of blood only of some chickens and doves, then of healthy and clean beef as well as goats and sheep, either fried or cooked, but frying is preferable to boiling.
7) “The blood of animals should not be taken by humans.
8) “That what I have now told you is, and remains, for men the simplest, cleanest and healthiest food; especially harmful is overeating and the improper preparation, by which the evil nature spirit substance is completely separated.”
9) At this point asked the superior city judge: “O Lord and Master, what is the case with the many so good tasting fruits and roots?”
10) Said I: “The edible fruit should first of all be completely ripe, in which condition one can eat it moderately. But it still is healthier for mankind in a cooked, fried or dried condition than raw, because through boiling, frying and drying the unfermented nature spirits are set free. The same is the case with roots.
11) “You know the fruit and roots which are suited for human consumption. For the hungry and glutinous people this doesn’t suffice, but they keep inventing a great quantity of nourishment gained from the plant and animal kingdom. The consequence is the steadily increasing manifold diseases of the body.
12) “From what I now told you, you can, with little effort, judge for yourself what, after all, for Me is basically the same. Either to provide, through My will, a field with one or another kind of corn, or to fill your bins with already ripened corn, or to put before you or anyone else, a ready to eat bread and also multiply it, when necessary. Likewise, with all kinds of meat. For if I can create living animals, then it should be possible for Me to create their meat, prepare it and in a prepared condition also multiply it according to necessity.
To download the entire ebook The Healing Power of the Sunlight, click here.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter